- How do I stop ALL casemail notifications?
- To stop receiving all CaseMail notifications you will need to change your account status from Active to In-Active. To do this, click the My Account link in the Case Mail navigation section. Log in to your account and in the Edit Your Member Profile section, select In-Active from the Status dropdown list. Click the Save button and you will no longer receive any CaseMail email.
- Why am I still receiving CaseMail notifications if I unsubscribed?
- You may have created multiple CaseMail user login accounts with the same email address. Make sure to unsubscribe from all CaseMail user accounts.
- If you need help finding any additional user accounts you may have associated with your email, please contact the CaseMail administrator.
- I signed up for case tracking/opinion tracking but I haven't received any notices?
- Please check your email's SPAM filter. Also, make sure that the email you registered with is valid/correct.