Filing Docketing Statements
After completing the form, in order to create a PDF suitable for electronic filing you must use the Print to PDF feature as follows:
Adobe Acrobat Users:
- • When printing, select “Adobe PDF” as your printer destination; you will be prompted to save the file.
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat, free software is available to Print to PDF, examples include:
- • CutePDF for PC, when printing select "CutePDF Writer"
- ο http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp
- (install both the writer and the converter)
- • PDF Writer for MAC, when printing select "PDFWriter"
To view or print PDF files you must have the Adobe Acrobat® reader. This software may be obtained without charge from Adobe. Download the reader from the Adobe Web site.